6/20/2016

Is it possible to find a flatmate for a walk-through room flat

I was asking myself the above question.. And the next question would be: even if I find someone, will this person feel good in such a setting, or will I find only desperate people..

Now I know the answer - of course yes, it's possible. It all depends on the cultural background, and on the person. There are countries where even sharing a normal flat would be unimaginable, and for others sharing a room is natural and even preferable.

So the conclusion is: don't listen to people telling you that something is not likely to be considered good by others even if you consider it good - especially if your live in a multicultural setting, where there's a variety of different people. People are in general so different that you can find all kinds of opinions, and all kinds of people, and for sure you can find people who are similar to you. Just be patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment